INTERNET PRIVACY NOTICE
1. INTERNET PRIVACY
IDentity want you to understand what personally identifiable information (‘personal information’) is collected through this website and how it may later be disclosed.
You can visit this site to find out about our products and services, or use other value-added services without giving us any information about yourself.
2. PERSONAL INFORMATION
The term personal information, as used in this notice, means information that identifies you personally. We may use information which does not personally identify you to help manage our businesses and to provide us with insight into purchase patterns.
3. PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT, STORE AND USE
The personal information we collect about you comes from the following sources:
• Information we receive from you for the purpose of registering with the website, such as your name, address, and telephone number,
• Information about your computer and about your use of this website,
• Information about transactions carried out in relation to this website, such as purchases of goods and services.
The personal information we collect may be used to:
• Administer this website,
• Enable your use of the services available on this website,
• Send you goods or supply services purchased via this website,
• Collect payment for goods and services from you,
• Send the relevant paperwork to you,
• Send you general commercial communications,
• Send you any other communications that you have requested.
The personal information we collect may be disclosed:
• To our employees, officers, agents, suppliers or subcontractors insofar as reasonably necessary for the purposes as set out in this privacy notice,
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law,
• In connection with any legal proceedings (including prospective), and
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
We will only use your personal information for the purpose it was collected. The personal information you provide will not be provided to any third party for the purpose of direct marketing.
5. FINANCIAL TRANSACTIONS
All financial transactions generated by use of this website are handled via invoicing.
6. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
Information collected may be stored and processed in and transferred between any of the countries in which we operate. If you are in the European Economic Area (EEA), information which you provide may be transferred to countries which do not have data protection laws equivalent to those in force in the EEA.
7. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This website may contain links to other websites. IDentity is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
8. SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We will take all reasonable technical and other precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure firewall-protected servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology.
Data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
9. ACCESS TO PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may access the personal information we hold about you by contacting us via the website, or via the company information given below.
IDentity Consulting Limited (registered number 3800611)
IDentity Projects Limited (registered number 6653382)
Incorporated in England, registered office 6 Riverview Business Park, Station Road, Forest Row, East Sussex RH18 5FS
For further information contact:
6 Riverview Business Park
East Sussex RH18 5FS
Telephone 00 44 (0)1342 825111
From time to time, we may update this Internet Privacy Notice. The effective date of this policy, as stated below, indicates the last time this policy was revised or materially changed. Checking the effective date below allows you to determine whether there have been changes since the last time you reviewed the policy.
Last updated: March 2010